Seattle brewery Two Beers is celebrating 7 years making brews this Saturday at their location in SODO. They will be releasing an American Sour Ale for their 7th anniversary beer. Aged for 15 months in white wine barrels, Two Beers Facebook page describes it as having “aromas of apricot, cherry and cranberry, alongside herbal notes of cedar and hay. Tart, funky and clean on the palate, a full-bodied oak expression underlines the whole experience. 10% ABV, 20 IBUs.” They only bottled 400 so make sure to get there early to snatch one up!
In addition to celebrating 7 years, they are also forecasting an expansion opening in March 2015. The buildout will add additional tasting room space.
Date & Time:
Saturday, Nov 8th
– 7th Anniversary American Sour Ale (draft & bottles—Limited, only 400)
– Overhang Bourbon Imperial Porter (draft & bottles)
– Bourbon barrel-aged Jive Espresso Stout
– Nitro Jive Espresso Stout
– Frontier American Strong Ale
– IPA X5
– Mango Peach Marigold-infused Evo IPA
– Bottle pours of the past year’s Alta Series offerings
– A couple great ciders from Seattle Cider Company
Food Truck: How Pickle Got Out Of A Jam
Music: &Yet and Pete Jordan of Cloud Person
They are also having a raffle for Free Swag, Mug Club Membership & More!
Two Beers Brewing Co.
4700 Ohio Ave S, Seattle, WA 98134