Rogness Brewing 1 Ups with Anniversary Party
Rogness Brewing will celebrate the big one year anniversary mark with a video game themed bash this Saturday, May 11. The party, which will feature 12 different beers, souvenir glassware, videogameplay projected on the walls, live 8-bit music, a silent auction and a photobooth, will be split into two separate sessions–12-3pm and 4-7pm.
Here are all the details straight from the guys at Rogness:
There will be three serving stations. 12 beers available (3 new ones). Everyone gets up to 10 samples (about a 5 oz pour) if they so choose.
Guided brewery tours will happen at 1, 2, 5, 6.
The 3 new beers are:
Raspberry Tenebrous. 5.3%
Just like it sounds. This is the most recent batch of our yummy double chocolate stout with lots of raspberries added.
Jaded (ESB) 5.5%
English majors and billiard players rejoice! We used English malts, English hops and English yeast in this English-style Bitter.
Brutus (Brut) 9.5%
Your mind will say beer but your taste buds will say champagne! This highly effervescent beer features 7 different hops in small portions to create a refreshing and wondrous experience.
Silent Auction Items to Benefit the Capital Area Food Bank of Texas:
– Rogness tap handle
– All access laminate to get into every Rogness event held at the brewery including and ending with our anniversary party next year
– Attend a brew session at Rogness/ask all the questions you want
– Homebrew equipment kit
– Private party for you and 19 friends at the brewery
– Rogness merch package
– Rogness growler
– Brewery work shirt with your name embroidered
– Anna’s “beer ingredients” tasting room artwork (framed)
- Live 8-bit music by Broken Satellite, Himsy Pimsy, and Chalkboards
- Play video games on a giant projector, bid on our silent auction
- Food trucks, craft sodas and quick draw photo booth
- Bring your ID, printed ticket, sunscreen and a chair (if you wish)
- Well-behaved children are free and welcome!
Two exclusive shirt designs will be screenprinted on site. Choose from a brown or red shirt (pictured below) or bring your own shirt, tote bag, etc. Tickets are $20 and are available here.
Leave a Reply