Jester King Craft Brewery is turning two years old, and to celebrate this exciting occasion, the brewery is throwing the Jester King Second Anniversary Party & Market on Saturday, Jan. 26 from noon to 5 p.m. While any given Saturday at Jester King is guaranteed to be a great time, this day promises to be the beer-drinking party of your dreams.
The brewery is pulling out the big guns for this party, which means beer, beer and more beer. The list includes:
- Le Petit Prince Organic Farmhouse Table Beer
- Noble King Organic Hoppy Farmhouse Ale
- Black Metal Farmhouse Imperial Stout
- Wytchmaker Organic Farmhouse Rye IPA
- Commercial Suicide Oaked Farmhouse Mild
- Bonnie the Rare Berliner Weisse
- El Cedro Hoppy Cedar-Aged Ale with Brettanomyces
- Das Wunderkind Saison*
- Boxer’s Revenge Organic Barrel-Aged Wild Ale*
- Weasel Rodeo Imperial Oatmeal Coffee Stout with Chipotle Peppers*
- Buddha’s Brew*
- Funk Metal Sour Barrel-Aged Imperial Stout*
- Das Uberkind Organic Barrel-Aged Vieille Saison*
- RU-55 Sour Barrel-Aged Red Ale*
- Ol Oi Sour Barrel-Aged Brown Ale*
The brewery is also going all out with food options and inviting some of the best Austin eats. Food trucks Chi’Lantro and The Seedling Truck will be serving up meals while Confituras, Baby Zach’s, LoGROcal Mushrooms and Texas A’Jar Salsa will also be on site selling their yummy foods. The “cool” ladies at Sweet Ritual will have their vegan ice cream for sale, and of course, Stanley’s Farmhouse Pizza will be tossing pies all day long. Also as part of the party’s market, you’ll be able to purchase crafts from Ann Arnold Silk, Susan Darcy and Venus Art.
Tickets are going for $20 and include 8 beer tickets, a tour of Jester King Brewery and a souvenir Jester King Anniversary Party snifter. One beer ticket will get you a three ounce pour of every beer, except the beers listed above with an asterisk – those cost two tickets. You can also get six ounce pours for two beer tickets or four tickets for the marked beers.
Jester King wants to make this a very special occasion so they’re limiting ticket sales to 750 people. You can purchase tickets here, but they went on sale last week while Bitch Beer was taking our holiday break, so if this sounds like the most awesome beer filled day, then get to it! Also, most of Bitch Beer will be in attendance so come say hi!